Here are the news items that should have been in news in the last week. These news items should have dominated the media debates, breaking news scrolls, etc. throughout the week. BUT!! Media was busy trying to create a communal problem in India.
We are bringing these news items to you so that you can understand that a lot of good things are going on in India. Most of these things are going on while you never even hear about it.
Satyameva Jayate has been bringing these news items to you for a long time now and we will continue doing so.There was a small break in between but we received several feedback’s to restart the same.Do give us your feedback on this:
- FDI proposals worth Rs 13,000 crore get FIPB nod
- India Adds 7.1 GW Renewable Energy Capacity In FY2015–16, Beats Target
- In A First, Income Tax Data Is Made Public. Here Are The Key Findings
- Indian economy may expand by 7.8% in 2017-18: UN report
- PM Modi Terms PSLV-C33 Launch As Example Of ‘Make In India’
- Parliament passes two bills to repeal 1053 redundant laws
- ‘Rural Sanitation up by 9.48 Per Cent After Swachch Bharat Mission’
- 106 Villages Electrified Last Week, Total Now At 7,445