Here are the news items that should have been in news in the last week. These news items should have dominated the media debates, breaking news scrolls, etc. throughout the week. BUT!! Media was busy trying to create a communal problem in India.
We are bringing these news items to you so that you can understand that a lot of good things are going on in India. Most of these things are going on while you never even hear about it.
Satyameva Jayate has been bringing these news items to you for a long time now and we will continue doing so.There was a small break in between but we received several feedback’s to restart the same.Do give us your feedback on this:
- Modi touches hearts of Indian workers at Saudi Arabia
- India marks record urea production of 245 L tons in FY16: Hansraj Ahir
- Indian economy ‘engine of global growth’ under PM Modi: Shinzo Abe
- Modi at Nuclear Security Summit: State actors working with terrorists biggest risk, says Indian PM
- India, World Bank sign USD 1.5 billion loan pact for Swachh Bharat Mission
- Boost for e-commerce as Centre permits 100 per cent FDI in online market places
- 50 more declassified files on Netaji put in public domain
- India-EU summit to give new momentum to strategic partnership