Here are the news items that should have been in news in the last week. These news items should have dominated the media debates, breaking news scrolls, etc. throughout the week. BUT!! Media was busy trying to create a communal problem in India.
We are bringing these news items to you so that you can understand that a lot of good things are going on in India. Most of these things are going on while you never even hear about it.
Satyameva Jayate has been bringing these news items to you for a long time now and we will continue doing so.There was a small break in between but we received several feedback’s to restart the same.Do give us your feedback on this:
- Modi government approves IPR policy; trademark registration in just a month: 7 objectives
- Aadhaar helped plug Rs 27,000 crore leakage in FY16
- Blackmoney: Govt unearths indirect tax evasion of Rs 50,000 crore in two years
- Crony capitalists, inept babus feel the heat as Modi tightens screws of a creaky system
- 105 more villages electrified in a week; total tally 7,654
- LPG connections at nominal rates for 25 Lakh Chhattisgarh families
- PM Modi hails Simhastha Kumbh, says it gives new direction to society
- Make in India Boosting Indian Smartphone Industry