Here are the news items that should have been in news in the last week. These news items should have dominated the media debates, breaking news scrolls, etc. throughout the week. BUT!! Media was busy trying to create a communal problem in India.
We are bringing these news items to you so that you can understand that a lot of good things are going on in India. Most of these things are going on while you never even hear about it.
Satyameva Jayate has been bringing these news items to you for a long time now and we will continue doing so.There was a small break in between but we received several feedback’s to restart the same.Do give us your feedback on this:
- India’s forex reserves hit record high of $363.46 billion
- FDI proposals worth Rs 710 crore cleared
- Modi impact! Switzerland to ease tax info exchange norms on stolen data
- US companies investing $45 billion in India: John Chambers
- Will work together to ensure India is in NSG: Japan
- Smartphone App Helps Bring Reliable Power to 1.3 Billion People
- Qatar releases 23 Indian prisoners after Narendra Modi’s visit
- Pune girl writes to PM about her heart ailment; gets immediate aid