AAP leader Naveen burnt to death allegedly by homosexual partner Tayyab

Naveen dass, 25 year old leader of Aam Aadmi Party, was burnt to death at UP’s Loni-Bhopra Road, allegedly by his homosexual partner Tayyab on last Friday. The murder was due to jealousy over Naveen’s flourishing business of organising gay parties in the national capital Delhi.

Dass’ live-in partner Tayyab alias Aadi had planned the conspiracy to kill him, said Ghaziabad Senior Superintendent of Police Vaibhav Krishna. His motive was to take away all his money and discontinue their live-in relationship, for which Naveen was pressurising him, top cop further said.

According to a Hindustan Times report, three men have been arrested in relation to the incident. “During the investigation, we came to know that the victim and Tayyab were in a homosexual relationship and the victim allegedly had a video on the basis of which he was forcing the prime accused to stay with him in a rented flat. To get rid of the victim, Tayyab called him to Loni on the night of the incident. They mixed sleeping pills in a pack of ‘halwa’ they purchased and offered it to the victim,” police was quoted as saying by HT.

As part of the conspiracy to eliminate Naveen, Tayyab roped in his brother Talib and one Samar Khan of Okhla. On October 5, Tayyab called up Naveen and requested him to transfer Rs 5 lakh to his account for some urgent work. An unsuspecting Naveen transferred the money and also gave him Rs 2 lakh loan in good faith.

Tayyab then called him to Bhovapur area, where he was waiting for him along with his two accomplices. All four had drinks there. Around 2.00 a.m, after Tayyab, Talib and Samar Khan realised Naveen is fully drunk, they asked him to go. As he sat in the driving seat, one of them took out the ignition key and locked the car from outside. They poured petrol on the vehicle and set it afire, in which the AAP leader was charred to death.

“Naveen was into event management and would organise gay parties at prominent hotels in Delhi. I met him through a common acquaintance in November last year in Ghaziabad. Thereafter we went for a camping trip near Rishikesh around 4-5 months ago where he prepared a video at night inside the tent in which we were sleeping,” the prime accused Tayyab had told police.

(With inputs from agencies)