The revolutionary Aam Aadmi Party with a visionary dynamic drama leader Arvind Kejriwal is winning Karnataka.
The AAP Internal Survey results are out and it has claimed it will form Government in Karnataka without any support from any other party. Arvind Kejriwal has given the credit of win to the IT employees of Karnataka who have voted for him for free WiFi same as Delhi.
Just In : "We asked 250+ people (1 person from every constituency) in Karnataka & out of those, 200+ people prefer AAP over BJP & Congress, hence according to our opinion poll based on above sample set, AAP will form government in Karnataka with 200+ seats"
– Ashutosh (File Pic) pic.twitter.com/RLtiUDVJap
— TIIMES HOW (@TiimesHow) May 11, 2018
The Internal Survey by AAP also claims that Bharatiya Janata Party will get zero seats in Karnataka.
The JD(S) and Congress will get two seats each as they are secular parties. The BJP is rejected in Karnataka claims the AAP Interal Survey.
I asked my neutral friend in Bengaluru who he voted today and he replied "The one who didn't pay me *winked*". Clear proof that AAP wave is there in Karnataka.
— Squint Neon (@squintneon) May 12, 2018
Wow! #ABPOpinionPoll shows massive Arvind Kejriwal wave in Karnataka. Clean sweep for AAP. Winning 230 out of 224 seats which includes 6 seats in neighbouring state, Uttaraprachand. pic.twitter.com/jAVBkbOZXr
— THE SKIN DOCTOR (@theskindoctor13) May 7, 2018
Vote & Support @AAPKarnataka Candidates … We are here to offer you the Change which you all are looking for since long …Now or Never .. Don't miss this opportunity to elect Honest Candidate like @aapkaprithvi .. Good Luck #KarnatakaElections @AamAadmiParty pic.twitter.com/3B8NeStnNs
— Alka Lamba (@LambaAlka) May 8, 2018
When questioned who will be the CM of Karnataka, Arvind Kejriwal said, “Arvind Kejriwal will be the CM of Karnataka and it was decided in a democratic internal cabinet headed by Arvind Kejriwal.”
- According to the Times Now-VMR pre-poll survey, the incumbent Congress is likely to get 91 seats and the BJP may end up with 89 seats. On the other hand, HD Deve Gowda’s JD(S) is predicted to get 40 seats.
- As per the India Today Group’s Karvy Insights opinion poll, the Congress is likely to win 90-101 seats and the saffron party 78-86 seats, while the JD(S) would secure 34-43 seats.
- A pre-poll survey conducted by NewsX-CNX has said that the Congress party is likely to win 90 seats, while the BJP may get 87 seats. The JD(S) is projected to win 39 seats. Others may get 7 seats.
- Jan ki Baat has said that the BJP could win between 102-108 seats and the Congress is likely to end up with 72-74 seats. The JD(S) may bag 42-44 seats.
- Suvarna opinion poll predicted that BJP is likely to get 102 seats and Congress, 72, with JD(S) projected to end up with 44 seats. Others may get 4 seats.
The AAP mouth piece Dhruv Rathee and Janata ka Reporter have claimed all surveys as fake and are confident that AAP will form a majority Government in Karnataka.
Disclaimer:- The article is only for entertainment purposes and the Author of the website does not intend to malign the image of any person mentioned in the above article