Addressing the Indian community in San Jose today, Prime Minister Narendra Modi targeted the Congress and even took a “damaad (son-in-law)” swipe. ‘From Upanishads to Upagraha’: Top 10 Quotes of PM in San Jose.
- A lot has changed in 25 years, since I last came. I have experienced in California the vibrant image of India.
- The magic of your fingers on the keyboard has given India a new identity. You are forcing the world to change.
- Did anyone think brain drain can become brain gain? This is not brain drain but brain deposit.
- Don’t think of this as brain drain. When the opportunity comes, it will come to the service of Mother India – with Interest!
- It is being believed that the 21st century is India’s century.
- I have faith in the nation because India is youthful. 65 per cent of our population is under the age of 35.
- ‘Today after 16 months, I want a certificate from you. Have I kept my promise? Am I working hard, day and night?’
- From Upanishads, we have moved to upagraha. India succeeded in its Mars Mission in the very first attempt.
- I have realized E-Governance is easy, effective and economical governance
- If it has taken the UN 15 years to define terrorism, how long will it take to fight terrorism?
Watch the FULL VIDEO of his speech: