Here are the news items that should have been in news in the last week. These news items should have dominated the media debates, breaking news scrolls, etc. throughout the week. BUT!! Media was busy trying to create a communal problem in India.
We are bringing these news items to you so that you can understand that a lot of good things are going on in India. Most of these things are going on while you never even hear about it.
Satyameva Jayate has been bringing these news items to you for a long time now and we will continue doing so.There was a small break in between but we received several feedback’s to restart the same.Do give us your feedback on this:
- India to stop thermal coal imports; save Rs 40,000 crore
- India remains a bright spot in weakening global recovery: IMF’s Lagarde
- India’s coastline can become engine of growth: PM Modi at Maritime Summit
- PM Modi unveils e-trading platform for agri products
- Three cheers for Indian economy: Low Inflation, positive IIP and above normal monsoon
- Skill Training for One Lakh Divyang
- Government to train 25 lakh disabled in 7 years: PM Modi
- In 2015-16, record 6,029km of highways constructed