Here are the news items that should have been in news in the last week. These news items should have dominated the media debates, breaking news scrolls, etc. throughout the week. BUT!! Media was busy trying to create a communal problem in India.
We are bringing these news items to you so that you can understand that a lot of good things are going on in India. Most of these things are going on while you never even hear about it.
Satyameva Jayate has been bringing these news items to you for a long time now and we will continue doing so.There was a small break in between but we received several feedback’s to restart the same.Do give us your feedback on this:
- e-visa boost: Foreign tourist arrivals in India zooms 293% to over 4.34 lakh in 2016 so far
- Swachh Bharat Mission: 4800 villages in Gujarat declared ‘Open Defecation Free’
- FDI Inflows In 2016-17 To Top 15.3% Growth: Economic Affairs Secretary
- The New Helpline For Pan-India Electricity Complaints
- At least 6 universities to begin yoga departments next year: Smriti Irani
- India confident of getting into NSG this year: Sushma Swaraj
- Farmers to benefit from IFFCO’s neem scheme
- Govt to electrify all villages by 2016 end: Piyush Goyal