Here are the news items that should have been in news in the last week. These news items should have dominated the media debates, breaking news scrolls, etc. throughout the week. BUT!! Media was busy trying to create a communal problem in India.
We are bringing these news items to you so that you can understand that a lot of good things are going on in India. Most of these things are going on while you never even hear about it.
Satyameva Jayate has been bringing these news items to you for a long time now and we will continue doing so.There was a small break in between but we received several feedback’s to restart the same.Do give us your feedback on this:
- India will become fourth largest solar market in 2016: report
- PM Modi’s campaign: One crore households give up LPG subsidy
- India top FDI destination in 2015, Make in India boosting jobs: Report
- India headed for top slot in global LED bulb market
- Optimism highest in India for two consecutive quarters: report
- About Rs 36,000 cr deposits in Jan Dhan Yojana accounts: MoS PMO
- India adds 3,000 MW solar capacity in FY16, beats 2,000 MW target
- India’s Wholesale Prices Fall For 17th Straight Month