Here are the news items that should have been in news in the last week. These news items should have dominated the media debates, breaking news scrolls, etc. throughout the week. BUT!! Media was busy trying to create a communal problem in India.
We are bringing these news items to you so that you can understand that a lot of good things are going on in India. Most of these things are going on while you never even hear about it.
Satyameva Jayate has been bringing these news items to you for a long time now and we will continue doing so.There was a small break in between but we received several feedback’s to restart the same.Do give us your feedback on this:
- Government to create 2.5 lakh Dalit entrepreneurs under ‘Stand Up India’
- 2 lakh consumers give up LPG subsidy in Pune
- India & UAE to cooperate in skill dev & recognition of qualifications
- India’s foreign exchange reserves touch a historic high of $355.94 billion
- Govt to attract $18 bn investment in maritime sector
- Swachh Bharat Mission: World Bank approves $1.5 billion support
- Govt achieves annual target of electrifying 7,000 villages ahead of March 31 deadline: Piyush Goyal
- FIPB clears 15 FDI proposals worth Rs 7,262 cr