Here are the news items that should have been in news in the last week. These news items should have dominated the media debates, breaking news scrolls, etc. throughout the week. BUT!! Media was busy trying to create a communal problem in India.
We are bringing these news items to you so that you can understand that a lot of good things are going on in India. Most of these things are going on while you never even hear about it.
Satyameva Jayate has been bringing these news items to you for a long time now and we will continue doing so.There was a small break in between but we received several feedback’s to restart the same.Do give us your feedback on this:
- Narendra Modi govt 2nd anniversary: We saved over Rs 36,000 cr leakages, says PM
- Khadi units’ sales soar 14% to Rs 36,425 crore
- Raising retirement age for government doctors to 65 will be win-win for all
- Banks distributed Rs 1.32 lakh cr under Mudra Yojana: Minister
- Railway stations in India get world-class Japanese signaling system
- Over 6.8 lakh houses constructed under ‘Housing for All’ scheme
- Hope for girl child as Haryana increases sex ratio
- 6,000 Gujarat villages becomes open defecation free under Swachh Bharat Abhiyan