Here are the news items that should have been in news in the last week. These news items should have dominated the media debates, breaking news scrolls, etc. throughout the week. BUT!! Media was busy trying to create a communal problem in India.
We are bringing these news items to you so that you can understand that a lot of good things are going on in India. Most of these things are going on while you never even hear about it.
Satyameva Jayate has been bringing these news items to you for a long time now and we will continue doing so.There was a small break in between but we received several feedback’s to restart the same.Do give us your feedback on this:
- India’s core industries’ output rises 6.4 percent in March
- India jumps two places to rank 9th in FDI Confidence Index 2016
- Good news for Modi govt: Cost overruns of projects down by 23%
- Clean Ganga Mission: Ganga ministry approves projects worth Rs 2246 crore
- Telecom sector sees over $4 billion FDI in nearly two years
- Submitting LPG subsidy in bank accounts saved government a whopping Rs 21,000 crore
- India’s forex reserves rise by $ 1.52 billion to new high of $ 363.121 billion
- Indian railways attracts Rs 42,000-crore FDI: Govt