Here are the news items that should have been in news in the last week. These news items should have dominated the media debates, breaking news scrolls, etc. throughout the week. BUT!! Media was busy trying to create a communal problem in India.
We are bringing these news items to you so that you can understand that a lot of good things are going on in India. Most of these things are going on while you never even hear about it.
Satyameva Jayate has been bringing these news items to you for a long time now and we will continue doing so.There was a small break in between but we received several feedback’s to restart the same.Do give us your feedback on this:
- PM Modi conferred Afghanistan’s highest civilian honour
- Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana: 50,000 farmers in Gujarat buy crop insurance online
- For the first time in history, India will not have power deficit situation in FY17
- Modi’s two-year regime sees record $40-bn PE investment
- 2 Trillion Dollar mark, Indian economy at its biggest
- 1,780 km rail lines commissioned, 6,000 km highways built in 2015-16
- After PM’s plea, private hospital starts monthly care for pregnant women
- India, Qatar ink 7 agreements to boost cooperation