Here are the news items that should have been in news in the last week. These news items should have dominated the media debates, breaking news scrolls, etc. throughout the week. BUT!! Media was busy trying to create a communal problem in India.
We are bringing these news items to you so that you can understand that a lot of good things are going on in India. Most of these things are going on while you never even hear about it.
Satyameva Jayate has been bringing these news items to you for a long time now and we will continue doing so.There was a small break in between but we received several feedback’s to restart the same.Do give us your feedback on this:
- India’s Tax Collections Up Strongly – Tax Revenue Is Leveraged To Economic Growth
- India Inc seeks reform push as IIP rises 2.7%
- Toyota, Suzuki chief meets Modi, discuss ‘Make in India’
- IMF praises PM’s Swachh Bharat Program, says Modi’s initiative key to raise gender equality in India
- Narendra Modi calls for ‘blue revolution’ along India’s coastline
- India’s GDP to grow by 7.1% in FY17 and 7.7% in next two years: Fitch
- India’s Manufacturing PMI Improved after Demonetization