Here are the news items that should have been in news in the last week. These news items should have dominated the media debates, breaking news scrolls, etc. throughout the week. BUT!! Media was busy trying to create a communal problem in India.
We are bringing these news items to you so that you can understand that a lot of good things are going on in India. Most of these things are going on while you never even hear about it.
Satyameva Jayate has been bringing these news items to you for a long time now and we will continue doing so.There was a small break in between but we received several feedback’s to restart the same.Do give us your feedback on this:
- India’s star shines bright amid global economic challenges: IMF chief Christine Lagarde
- ADB says India to remain fastest-growing economy in 2016
- Railway launches ‘Clean My Coach’ app: Now a clean toilet is just a click away
- Indians should be proud of their heritage: PM Narendra Modi at Sri Sri Ravi Shankar event
- Free LPG connections for women: Narendra Modi’s Rs 8,000 cr Pradhan Mantri Ujwala Yojana cleared
- News in numbers | 8.22 million people surrendered cooking gas subsidy by 3 March
- Projects worth Rs 6.72 lakh crore get environmental nod in 20 months
- Banks disburse over Rs 1.15 lakh cr under PM Mudra Yojana
What do you think about this? Give us your Valuable Views and Opinions in the Comment Box below: