Today when PM Narendra Modi is on historic visit to cement ties with Israel, this brings out a question as to who are the people of Israel? The question of ORIGIN of the Jews is a highly debated topic- this, in spite of overwhelming evidences in form of documentary and literary references , that they have originated from the ancient land of Bharatam also called India. The need to discover and search for unraveling this mystery was started when it was discovered that more than 100 suspected SHIVALINGAM were found in mountains of Israel.
The mountains in Eliat was found to have 100 shiva lingam which they promptly labeled as 100 ancient ‘sex cult’ sites as usual for those who don’t have known about Hindu Shivalingams, about the find in Israel. They described as mysterious 8,000 year old stone circles filled with phallic carvings discovered in mountains. Sites in the Eilat mountains contain phallic stone structures with contained stone circles with phallic carvings pointing to the centre, and researchers believe 349 more sites may exist in the region. This could be during or after the reign of Abraham.
Now comes the vital question – what is the actual truth vis a vis the historical narrative already known to us about the origin of Israel and its Patriach Abraham. Where did they originate from?
What is the origin of ABRAHAM ~the patriarch of the Jews?
The Answer lies in answer to the question “why did JEWS come to Bharatam after they were prosecuted in their home countries in ancient times’’ ? Before we analyse it lets us see their timeline one by one .
The ancient JEWISH settlements of India :
- BENE ISRAELI : It is the Bene Israel who predominate the Jewish presence in India. Their story is an old one. How old? It is and will continue to be a scholarly dispute. Some say that they came from the ancient kingdom of Israel after they were defeated by the Assyrian king in 722 B.C.E. Some believe that when the kingdom of Judah was destroyed and Jerusalem taken by the Babylonians in 586 B.C.E., some of the Jews reached the West Coast of India. Oral tradition and probably the most favored is that descended from the Jews who fled in 175 B.C.E. from the Syrian-Greek ruler Antiochus Epiphanes, were ship wrecked at Navgaon near the port of Cheul on the Konkan Coast, 30 miles South of Bombay. 7 men and 7 women survived and from there the Bene Israel spread to many of the surrounding villages in the Konkan.
- JEWS OF COCHIN : The ‘black’ Malabar component of the Cochin Jews, according to Shalva Weil, might have arrived in India together with Solomon’s merchants. These Jews originated by settling in Cranganore and around in Malabar. They lived there for centuries. In the 15th Century C.E. they took shelter in Cochin further south after being attacked by the Moors and later by the Portuguese. The Cochin Jews settled down in Kerala as traders. The ‘white’ component is of European and other Jewish descent. This could be a continous immigration and business process since 5th century BCE.
- BAGHDADI JEWS : They also known as Iraqi Jews, are Jewish emigrants from Baghdad and elsewhere in Iraq, which not only includes Jews from the Iraqi capital city of Baghdad, but from other areas of Iraq, as well as Jews from Syrian and Yemenite origin.
- CHENNAI JEWS: The so-called Spanish and Portuguese Jews, Paradesi Jews and British Jews arrived at Madras during the 16th century, they were diamond businessmen and were expelled from Iberia in 1492 by the Alhambra Decree. They became known as Paradesi Jews (or Foreign Jews).
- THE JEWS OF GOA: These were Portuguese Jews who fled to Portuguese Goa after the commencement of the Inquisition in Portugal in 1497.
- BAGHDADI JEWS OF SURAT : The Baghdadi Jews arrived in the city of Surat from Iraq (and other Arab states), Iran and Afghanistan about 250 years ago.
- TELUGU JEWS : The Bene Ephraim (also called “Telugu Jews”) are a small group who speak Telugu; their observance of Judaism dates to 1981.
- BNEI MENASHE : Jews are Mizo and Kuki tribesmen in Manipur and Mizoram who are recent converts to Judaism.
This solves the mystery to assume that the Jews always believed that a safe sanctuary existed for them in India and they came because it is the birth place and origin of their ancestors and the idea and thought was embedded in their cultural psyche. Same for Parsees whom we shall analyze in another post. The Cochin Synagogue is a living symbol of undisturbed way of life Jews found in India, the picture of this synagogue and its inscription.
The people of Israel (also called the “Jewish People”) trace their origin to Abraham, who established the belief that there is only one God, the creator of the universe (see Torah). Abraham, his son Yitshak (Isaac), and grandson Jacob (Israel), are referred to as the patriarchs of the Israelites. His edicts match with Hindu tenets of “Ekam Sat Vipra Bahudha Vadanti”.
Q: WHERE WAS ABRAHAM ~ THE JEWISH PATRIARCH FROM ?
A: MATHURA!!!! ….YES … surprisingly ignored by the mainstream historians , there is ample literary evidence that Jewish ABRAHAM … was from MATHURA . In his times there were two rival sects vying for favours of the king one the LINGAM worshippers and second SHAKTI worshippers, there were many wars between this two sects and, he would have been leader of group of people LINGAM worshippers who were finally excommunicated from Mathura by the King of that time to avoid in rival squabbling being LINGAM WORSHIPPER with the rivals of SHAKTHI sect and they refused the DEVI WORSHIP and subsequent wars between this two sects were solved by exile of AHBRAHAM as per evidence in Anacalypsis of Godfery Higgins.
Now that may sound a bit off the track but there is inscriptional evidence pointing to the same statement of Aristotle (384-322 BCE) that links Jews with India. This statement is recalled in a fragment by Aristotle’s pupil Clearchus who traveled widely and whose inscription on a tomb of a friend is preserved in the Afghan city of Ai-Khanoum.
The Jewish scholar Flavius Josephus (37 – 100 CE) quotes from Clearchus’s fragment in his Contra Apionem [In defence of Apion], which has Aristotle say: “Jews are derived from the Indian philosophers; they are named by the Indians Calami, and by the Syrians Judaei, and took their name from the country they inhabit, which is called Judea.” (Book I:22). 
Though the evidence in inscriptions or documentary evidence does not exist , but analyzing the religions and its methods of observances of rituals with code of the conduct we can safely assume that ABRAHAM was a what we would call nowadays a “Lingayat” [ worshipper of Shiva Lingam] the symbol of Lord Shiva of hindu belief and was one of the outward journeying tribes from the vedic fold. The defeated in the wars of Mahabharata and those who were affected , as per scholars have suggested that after catastrophic earthquakes, or a long drought that dried up the Sarasvati River around 1900 BCE, there was the abandonment of Harappan cities and great migrations away in all directions  , this could have aided his connections to this lands and migrations.
THE CLINCHING EVIDENCE :
- Anyone who has left his beloved lands and moved has always named his new found home in memory of his motherland which he has left and ABRAHAM was no exception he named his new residence in egypt today known as AL MATAREA ~ now called “al matarea” Mataria is a district in the northern region of Greater Cairo, east of the Nile, in Egypt.
2. Historical evidence can be known after long study of existing Persian, Mittani , Egyptian, Sumerian records but in short the reader should kindly consider this…. In his History of the Jews, the Jewish scholar and theologian Flavius Josephus (37 – 100 A.D.), wrote that the Greek philosopher Aristotle had said: “…These Jews are derived from the Indian philosophers; they are named by the Indians Calani.” (Book I:22.)
3. The secret of OBELISKS all over the world started with the Obelisk Built By Abraham or his descendants which being a Lingayat it is natural that he would build a Shiva lingam in honour of his Lord Shiva and is believed which he and his descendants worshipped and still standing there and can be detailed as :
(Site Name): Heliopolis Alternative Name: Ain Shams, Al-Matariyyah, Mataria, Iunu
Country: Egypt Region: Lower Egypt (North) Type: Ancient Village or Settlement
Nearest Town: Cairo Nearest Village: Mataria
Latitude: 30.129348N Longitude: 31.307475E
4. OBELISKS = SHIVALINGAM in reality a Shivas Pillar Of Light. Seen all over Egypt, Sumeria, Rome, Middle east in general all over the world.
5. A strong point for a common Brahmin-Jewish origin is the fact that both communities have been endogamous priests from the earliest times of their recorded history. It may also be observed in this respect that the Hebrews, as well as their Indian counterparts, Brahmins, consider themselves as the “Chosen People of God”. The Hebrews started their career in history as a “Kingdom of Priests” (Exodus/19/6). Likewise, the Brahmins have also been a “Community of Priests” since the dawn of their history.
6. The cult of Brahma (Hinduism) may have been carried to the Middle and Near East by several different Indian groups right from the DASHRAJANYA war , and other wars including Mahabharata of 3128BCE and others, after a severe rainfall and earthquake tore Northern India apart, ever changing the courses of the Indus and Saraswathi rivers. Also there is mention of their king in Puranas (the hindus historical documents though peppered with supernatural element) being killed due to intercinine wars and they were forced to migrate.
- The classical geographer Strabo tells us just how nearly complete the abandonment of Northwestern India was. “Aristobolus says that when he was sent upon a certain mission in India, he saw a country of more than a thousand cities, together with villages, that had been deserted because the Indus had abandoned its proper bed.” (Strabo’s Geography, XV.I.19.)
- Clearchus of Soli wrote, “The Jews descend from the philosophers of India. The philosophers are called in India Calanians and in Syria Jews. The name of their capital is very difficult to pronounce. It is called ‘Jerusalem.'”
- “Megasthenes, who was sent to India by Seleucus Nicator, about three hundred years before Christ, and whose accounts from new inquiries are every day acquiring additional credit, says that the Jews ‘were an Indian tribe or sect called Kalani…'” (Anacalypsis, by Godfrey Higgins, Vol. I; p. 400.)
- Martin Haug, Ph.D., wrote in The Sacred Language, Writings, and Religions of the Parsis, “The Magi are said to have called their religion Kesh-î-Ibrahim.They traced their religious books to Abraham, who was believed to have brought them from heaven.” (p. 16.)
- Megasthenes (350-290 BCE), the ambassador of Seleucus I to the court of Chandragupta Andhra Bhrtya dynasty appears to have been aware of the connections between the Indians and the Jews. In the third book of Indica, as available to the Church Father Clement of Alexandria (200 CE), he writes: “All that has been said regarding nature by the ancients is asserted also by philosophers out of Greece, on the one part in India by the Brachmanes, and on the other in Syria by the people called the Jews.” 
- There are certain striking similarities between the Hindu god Brahma and his consort Sarasvati, and the Jewish Abraham and Sarai, that are more than mere coincidences. Although in all of India there is only one temple dedicated to Brahma, this cult is the third largest Hindu sect.
CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING:
- As per a Jewish scholar , Abraham also founded a school named Bathsheba – which translates to House of Shiva!!!
- The rituals of Jewish people it’s very similar to ancient times of Hindus. They eat only kosher food. They don’t eat food cooked by anyone else other than Jewish people. They have very similar rituals at the time of the death of a family member. To the extent that women in their periods can’t touch any one!!! On close observation its astonishing that the Jewish have maximum similarities to the Hindu tradition and religion.
- Name of AL MATARIYA, of which’s former name was Heliopolis, meaning the city of the Sun God which is a reference to the Egyptian sun God Ra. The only reference of the bible to this city is ‘On’.
- When a person relocates his first act is rename his new place of residence in the name of his old lands and therefore the name AL MATARIYA [ THE MATHURA]. After taking over of by Romans and then subsequently Christians the name “Al Matariyyah” came to be associated to mean ‘the tree of Virgin Mary” .
- All Obelisks were symbolic representation of Shivalingam as all the ancestors of Jews were Lingayats [ not the present lingayats of Karnataka but lingam worshippers] from Banks of Ganges, who had supremacy fights with the Shakti worshippers and were banished by the kings because of frequent wars …. , the remanants is that in this religions only men are considered worthy of conducting affairs of the world which is manifested when u note that all Abhramaic relgions give no social respect to a woman !!
- Remember the ABRAHAIMAIC worshippers JEWS , then CHRISTIANS and lately MUSLIMS are so have selectively hatred for women’s role in societys.
India remains the only country which has never discriminated and or prosecuted against the JEWS anytime in history and so on occasion of renewal of ties with Israel this gives us an apt occasion to celebrate diversity of India in Israel and its antiquities.
Compiled by Author : Rayvi kumar : An avid writer, traveller, photographer, independent researcher in Indian history and its rendition, runs a fb page Indian history~ real truth and is an independent researcher on Historical subjects after finding it saturated with lies of Communist and anti Hindu historians since 2002. He is a professional in an industrial engineering group in senior management.
 Flavius Josephus, Against Apion, Project Gutenberg: http://www.gutenberg.org/ebooks/2849
G. Feuerstein, S. Kak, and D. Frawley, In Search of the Cradle of Civilization, Quest Books, 2001
 J.W. McCrindle,j Ancient India As Described By Megasthenes And Arrian, Trübner & Co, London, 1877.